Ilife 11 system requirements
Support document outlines the minimum hardware specs needed to run iLife.: iLife ’11 [OLD VERSION]
System requirements for iLife ’11 are: Mac computer with an Intel processor. GarageBand Learn to Play requires an Intel-based Mac with a dual-core processor or better. AVCHD video from supported video cameras requires a Mac with an Intel Core Duo processor or . Oct 20, · As with all of Apple’s new software, iLife ’11 requires a Mac with an Intel processor. iLife ’11 is also only compatible with Mac OS X or newer (the current version is ).Author: Joe Aimonetti. Combine video and photos for stunning, high-quality slideshows System Requirements Mac OS X v or later iLife ’11 helps you do more with photos, movies, and music than you ever thought possible. In iPhoto, you can browse, edit, and share your photos in stunning new full-screen views. Create epic Hollywood-style movie trailers /5().
Ilife 11 system requirements.Apple Introduces iLife ’11 With Major Upgrades to iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand – Apple
Nov 21, · For years it has enumerated the system requirements for iLife apps, including iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand (as well as iWeb and iDVD when Apple still sold boxed copies of the software). Oct 25, · The specs page for iLife 11 on reveals a sad truth for people stuck on a G5 iMac capable of barely running Mac OS X Leopard – iLife 11 requires Mac OS X Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins. Oct 20, · As with all of Apple’s new software, iLife ’11 requires a Mac with an Intel processor. iLife ’11 is also only compatible with Mac OS X or newer (the current version is ).Author: Joe Aimonetti.
Apple releases iLife ’11
Apple iLife ’11
System requirements for Apple’s iLife ’11
Customers also viewed these products
System requirements for Apple’s iLife ’11 – CNET
Internet and networks: Advanced Administrative Tools v.five.81
A set of 11 utilities has been updated – Advanced Administrative Tools, intended primarily for system administrators to test various aspects of the Network.
The package includes:
- Port Scanner – a port scanner (containing a database of all ports) that analyzes the state of hosts and processes interacting with them.
- Proxy Analyzer – utility for checking lists of proxy servers, as well as address lists on existing proxy servers, providing all information (including approximate speed) about these servers and addresses. It can find proxies with support for FTP connections, work with scripts for checking proxy servers for anonymity (ProxyJudge), remove links to pop-up ads from log files and has its own Exclusion List, which allows you to prohibit the inclusion of unwanted servers into it base.
- Trace Route – provides information about the path of packets between the user’s PC and the desired node.
- Email Verifier is a utility for checking SMTP servers when receiving messages from them about the inability to deliver letters to addressees.
- Links Analyzer – checks the contents of the Favorites folder, and then examines the received links for their operability and changes. It is possible to set any arbitrary directory.
- Whois – helps to get all available information about IP addresses, host names, their location, owner and contact information for contacting the administrator and technical support service of any Internet resources.
- Network Monitor – network diagnostics and providing all information about outgoing and incoming connections, binding ports to the applications that opened them and forwarding IP addresses to Trace Route.
- Process Monitor – displays information about running processes, drivers and running applications.
- System Info – collection and display of system configuration information.
- Resource Viewer – View the resources of EXE and DLL executable files.
- Registry Cleaner – utility for cleaning the Windows registry with support for exclusion list.
In this version, some improvements have been made, as well as bugs have been fixed. (Thanks BenchmarkHQ)
Download AATools v.five.81 is available there (2.9 MB, Shareware, Windows All).