Pax pacis bellum and deus vult.Spike’s Tactical Stripped Crusader AR-15 Lower

 

Pax pacis bellum and deus vult

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Navigation menu.Spike’s Tactical Crusader AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver – Casey Firearms

 

Pax Pacis, Bellum, & Deus Vult Selector Markings; Bible Verse Engraved on Lower Receiver; T6 Forged Receiver; Multi Caliber; MIL-AF Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized Finish; Low Shelf, RDIAS Compatible; Lower Parts. Spikes Tactical Battle Trigger; Built In Trigger Guard; KNS Anti Rotation Pins; Ambidextrous Safety; Spike’s Pro Grip; S.T. Billet Latch PlateEstimated Reading Time: 1 min. Sep 02,  · On the reverse side of the safety selector are the Latin translations of those words, Pax Pacis, Bellum, and Deus Vult. The rifle shoots standard or Estimated Reading Time: 1 min. Left Side: Pax Pacis/Bellum/Deus Vult. Right Side: Peace/War/God Wills It. This lower receiver has an integral trigger guard forged into the lower to enhance the strength and give it a billet appearance. No trigger guard roll-pin hassle and no risk of breaking an ear off. Lower Specs. Spike’s Tactical Lower Receiver.

 

Pax pacis bellum and deus vult.Si vis pacem, para bellum – Wikipedia

Along the AR’s safety lever are the Latin words “Pax Pacis” (Peace), “Bellum” (War), and “Deus Vult” (God Wills It). Peace is the gun’s safe position while “War” is the gun’s fire position. A Muslim won’t use anything that has Christian Bible verses engraved on it, which makes this weapon pretty much ted Reading Time: 4 mins. Left Side: Pax Pacis/Bellum/Deus Vult. Right Side: Peace/War/God Wills It. This lower receiver has an integral trigger guard forged into the lower to enhance the strength and give it a billet appearance. No trigger guard roll-pin hassle and no risk of breaking an ear off. Lower Specs. Spike’s Tactical Lower Receiver. Sep 02,  · On the reverse side of the safety selector are the Latin translations of those words, Pax Pacis, Bellum, and Deus Vult. The rifle shoots standard or Estimated Reading Time: 1 min.
 
 
related:
AR-15 Is Etched with Bible Verse to Keep Muslim Terrorists from Using It
Spike’s Tactical Crusader AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver
Spike’s Tactical Stripped Crusader AR Lower
Spike’s Tactical Crusader AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver
5.56 Barrel Midlength Lightweight 14.5″
AR Is Etched with Bible Verse to Keep Muslim Terrorists from Using It
Lower prices could revive demand for 945 chipsets

Taiwanese random access memory (DRAM) manufacturers are eagerly awaiting the July 3 price cuts for the 945 series chipsets, the source said, hoping it will speed up the market migration to DDR2-667 MHz. With no less hope, motherboard manufacturers are also expecting a price cut, believing that only after it the demand for dual-core systems will start to noticeably grow.

Overall, observers do not expect Intel to hit previously targeted dual-core processor sales in Q2 and Q3. The already low demand is superimposed on a seasonal lull, so there is no reason to hope for high sales volumes in the summer. Earlier, Intel planned that in the second quarter the share of dual-core Pentium D will reach 5% of the total number of LGA775 processors, 10% ? in the third and 15% – in the fourth.

Taiwanese motherboard and memory manufacturers, in turn, are concerned that Intel will not be able to achieve high sales of dual-core processors and 945 series chipsets, as hopes for an increase in demand for DDR2 memory were pinned on the arrival of the latter. The thing is that the performance gain from using DDR2-533 MHz memory instead of DDR was insignificant, and the new memory did not become popular with PC builders. Therefore, the appearance on the wide market of DDR2-667, the performance gain from the use of which is more noticeable, is expected by motherboard manufacturers with great impatience.

By the way, the source also reports that a slight increase in prices for DDR memory should play into the hands of the Taiwanese. So, it is reported that Samsung has increased the selling prices for chips with a density of 512 Mbit from 5.2 to 5.5 dollars, and since the company expects further growth in demand in July, it is possible that the price increase will not end there.