Breadcrumb.ASRock > Z87 Pro4
Feb 07, · Re: Missing Drivers from Asus ZA Drivers should be installed 1st chipset,audio,video,lan\network then any others, and you get the latest drivers from the motherboard makers support site, for the model of motherboard you ted Reading Time: 3 mins. – 6 x SATA3 Gb/s connectors by Intel ® Z87, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel ® Rapid Storage Technology 12 and Intel ® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug – 2 x SATA3 Gb/s connectors by ASMedia ASM, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug (SATA3_A0 connector is shared with eSATA port). Welcome to the MSI USA website. MSI designs and creates Mainboard, AIO, Graphics card, Notebook, Netbook, Tablet PC, Consumer electronics, Communication, Barebone.
Z87-a drivers.ASUS ZA USER MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib
GA-ZD3HP (rev. 1.x) GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards support the latest 4th Generation Intel ® Core™ processors, bringing together a unique blend of features and technologies that offer the absolute ultimate platform for your next PC build. From high current capable digital power delivery, performance-enhancing caching technologies. The following motherboards offer Windows 10 driver for OS upgrade and compatible installation: X79; XDELUXE: P9X Z97; SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1: SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK S: Z87; ZDELUXE: ZDELUXE/DUAL: ZDELUXE/QUAD: ZPRO: ZPRO(V EDITION) ZPLUS: ZPLUS(VIVOMOUSE EDITION) ZEXPERT: ZA: ZC: SABERTOOTH Z GRYPHON Z Downloads for Intel® Z87 Chipset. Installs Intel® USB eXtensible Host Controller Driver (version v2) for Intel® 8 Series/C Series Chipset Families and 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor U-Series Platform.
Asus Z87-A User Manual
Support For Z87-G41 PC Mate
GA-ZD3HP (rev. 1.x) Overview | Motherboard – GIGABYTE Global
Downloads for Intel® Z87 Chipset
Official Support | ASUS USA
LUMIX DMC-FZ30, DMC-LX1 and DMC-FX9: a trio of new Panasonic cameras
Panasonic has introduced three new digital cameras: the 8MP LUMIX DMC-FZ30 with 12x optical zoom lens in 16: 9 format, the 8.4MP LUMIX DMC-LX1 with 4x optical zoom lens and 6MP DMC-FX9 equipped with MEGA O Image Stabilization.I.S.
The LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens in the LUMIX DMC-FZ30 provides a 12x zoom lens (35-420mm focal length in 35mm equivalent), in addition, Extra Optical Zoom is available using the center section CCD-matrix with a higher resolution compared to the outskirts. Extra Optical Zoom claims to achieve 15.3x magnification at 5 million resolution. pixels and 19.1x at a resolution of 3 million. pixels. In addition, the DMC-FZ30 also features the MEGA O image stabilization system.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer).
Another interesting feature of the DMC-FZ30 is the 9-pixel reading method, which is used to increase the brightness of the recorded video fragments and allows you to record video in 640×480 resolution, 30 frames per second. Image processor – Venus Engine II, electronic shutter delay time does not exceed 0.01 s, turn-on time – 0.97 s.
LUMIX DMC-FZ30 specifications:
- Dimensions: 140.75×85.5×138.1 mm
- Weight: 674/740 g (with battery and memory card installed)
- Effective Resolution: 8.0M. pixels
- Sensor: 1 / 1.8 “CCD with 8.32 million. Pixel and Primary Color Filter
- Optical Zoom: 12x
- Extra Optical Zoom: 4: 3, 15.3x for 5 million resolution. pixels, 19.1x for 3 million. pixels and below; 3: 2, 15.3x for 4.5 million. pixels, 19.1x for 2.5 million. pixels; 16: 9, 19.1x for 2 million. pixels
- Digital Zoom: 2x / 4x
- Focal length: 7.4 – 88.8 mm (35-420 mm at 35 mm eq.)
- Lens: LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT, 14 elements in 10 groups (3 aspherical lenses, 3 aspherical surfaces, 1 ED lens)
- Aperture: F / 2.8 – F / 11
- Image stabilization: MEGA O.I.S. (Mode1 / Mode2)
- Minimum focusing distance: 5 cm in macro, 30 cm in normal mode
- Autofocus: spot, spot fast, three-point fast, nine-point, by area
- Autofocus modes: AF, AF Macro, MF switchable, Continuous AF ON / OFF, Manual Focus (Ring), One-Shot AF
- Sensitivity: ISO 80, 100, 200 and 400
- White Balance: Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Halogen / Flash / White Set1 / 2, Adjustable (-1500..+1500K in 150K steps)
- Exposure: Auto / Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual, Program Shift (P mode), multipoint, center-weighted, spot
- Exposure Adjustment: –2..+2 EV in steps of 1/3 EV
- Bracketing: +/- 1/3 EV, three frames
- Operating modes: Auto, P (Program), A (AperturePriority), S (Shutter Priority), M (Manual), SCN1, SCN2 (Portrait, Sports, Scenery, Night Scenery, Night Portrait, Fireworks, Party, Snow, Self- Portrait, Food, Baby, Soft Skin, Candle, Starry Sky), Video Record, View
- Exposure time: 60-1 / 2000 s
- Self-timer: 10s, 2s
- Color Effects: Cool, Warm, Black & White, Sepia
- File formats: JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system, Exif 2.2), DPOF Compliant, QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Resolution: 4: 3 format – 3264 x 2448, 2560 x 1920, 2048 x 1536, 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 960; format 3: 2 – 3248 x 2160, 2560 x 1712, 2048 x 1360; 16: 9 format – 3072 x 1728, 1920 x 1080; 4: 3 video – 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 30 or 10 fps
- Continuous shooting: 3 or 2 frames per second, up to 9 frames per burst
- Voice comments with pictures: 5 s
- Built-in Flash: Auto, Auto / Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync./ Red-eye Reduction, Forced On / Off (-2..+2 EV in 1/3 EV steps)
- Viewfinder: 0.44 “Color EVF (235K. pixels), 100% frame overview
- LCD: 2.0 “Polycrystalline TFT (235K. pixels), 100% frame overview
- Menu language: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Media: SD Memory Card, MultiMediaCard
- Interfaces: video (NTSC / PAL), USB
- Direct Printing: PictBridge
- Battery: 7.2 V, 730 mAh, one battery charge is enough for 280 shots (CIPA criterion)
- Software: LUMIX Simple Viewer, Photo Fun Studio,
ArcSoft PhotoBase, ArcSoft PhotoImpression, ArcSoft Panorama Maker, USB Drivers
The compact LUMIX DMC-LX1 features an 8.4 megapixel sensor and a LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens with 4x optical zoom (focal length 28-112 mm at 35 mm equivalent), fully manual mode supported. DMC-LX1 allows you to select 16: 9, 3: 2 and 4: 3 aspect ratio. Like other cameras in the LUMIX series, the MEGA O image stabilization system is present.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer), Extra Optical Zoom mode, which allows you to achieve 5x optical zoom at 5.5 million resolution. pixels (16: 9). The DMC-LX1 also allows recording video fragments of 848×480 resolution (WVGA, 16: 9), 30 frames per second.
Finally, the LUMIX DMC-FX9, also equipped with the MEGA O system.I.S., Supports Extra Optical Zoom (4.1x at 3 million resolution. pixels), equipped with a 6-megapixel CCD-matrix (1 / 2.5 “) and 3x LEICA DC lens (focal length corresponds to 35-105 mm at 35 mm equivalent), 2.5” LCD display (207 thousand. pixels).